Professor Kim – What´s missing here? is a great fun and entertaining game, perfect to stimulate kids memory and observation skills. It´s a game for one or two players that presents the simple early logic challenge.
Who can spot the missing animal or object first? Is it the octopus, the diving elephant or the clam? Help Professor Kim in his submarine to find what´s missing in the deep blue sea!
This game is great fun for two kids to play together or for parents and kids! You might aswell play alone and race against the time. Be quick to spot the missing creature! Best for kids from 4 to 8 and their parents!
How to play:
- On your screen you can see one animal or object more than in the water.
- Try to tap as fast as you can on the missing animal or object on your screen.
- The new level will be unlocked as soon as you solve a level without a mistake.
- There are two counters. The upper counter shows the high score.
- You can see one animal or object more on your screen than in the water.
- Be quick and tap faster than your partner onto the missing animal or object on your screen.
- The golden fish shows you who won.